Flexible payment and booking policies help make for a successful project and a satisfying studio experience.
So, providing you don’t abuse the privilege:
- You pay only for the time you actually use.
- There are no deposits or cancellation fees.
- If you come late you won’t be charged for the time you missed.
- Breaks for rest or meals are free if I can take them with you.
These apply to the hourly rate only. Block and day bookings are at lower rates, but with restrictions.
PLAN - PRICE
Recording, Mixing, & Mastering
$42/hr. plus media
$50/hr. plus media
Setup, packup and round trip travel time will be charged at $50/hour. Setup includes sound checks and other applicable procedures. Travel charges are based on normal traffic conditions.
A rough mix is included so that you can conveniently evaluate the performance.
You own the original recordings & may take them to any studio you wish for editing & processing.
Block Rate: 16-hour block
$38/hr. plus media
The 16-hour block can be spread over any time period you want, so it’s a great way to reduce your cost without sacrificing flexibility. I’ve had clients use a few hours and come back a year later to use the rest! But note that payment for the entire block is due up-front, and is non-refundable.
$300 for 10 hours, plus media.
This is the lowest rate, but also carries the most restrictions. The 10 hours must be used within a 12-hour period, with two hours allowed for breaks if desired. At my discretion, overtime may be charged at $35/hour for the first two hours, and $42/hour thereafter. The $300 is due up-front and is non-refundable.
- Payment for each hourly session is due at the end of the session.
- Block and day payments are due in full at or before the beginning of each block or day, and are non-refundable.
- The minimum amount of billable time is one hour.